Miracle Jeans Day
Providence Health Care Foundation's Go Casual for Kids - Miracle Jeans Day is scheduled for June 8th, 2012.
Miracle Jeans Day is your opportunity to wear jeans to work to show your support and raise vital funds needed for the kids at Providence. A portion of proceeds are matched 2:1 by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals! Your support will help children understand and cope with illness, provide distraction toys for procedures, purchase neonatal beds, support the Child Life Specialist program, and everything in between.
How to participate:
*T-shirts and scrub tops can be used June 8th and on two more Miracle Jean days in 2012 (September 12th and December 14th). Buy your shirt now for the best value.
- Purchase your $20 T-shirt* or $20 scrub top* by May 22nd.
- Wear in conjunction with nice jeans on Friday, June 8th.
- Your T-Shirt or Scrub top will be delivered to your department no later than Thursday, June 7th. You will not have any shipping charges on your order.
What to do on Miracle Jeans Day:
- Share your support and enthusiasm with our patients and their families
- You must wear a sticker, T-shirt or scrub top if you wear jeans on June 8th.
- No jeans with holes, tears or rips
- No jeggings, low-rise, sagging or skin-tight jeans
- You must follow the dress code for footwear and other apparel when you wear jeans
- Jeans are allowed campus-wide dependent on your environment and patient safety.
Contact D'Lynn Ottmar at 474-4923.